Monday, May 12, 2008

Months later...

I've decided I would avoid posting in this blog until I have news, but that is taking too long. Things continue to move forward. The production team in Paris developed quite a bit of phenomenal art and the people down in LA are shopping things around to networks.

So that's all the news. These things seem to take a ridiculous amount of time and I'm bound by all these non-disclosure promises and the like. Eventually, one way or the other, things will take a dramatic turn.

The waiting is horrible, by the way.

Included are two designs (well, one design with two hats) for a different take on Gloomy, as Victoria the Vampire, youngest and most rebellious daughter of Dracula. We decided to not make such major changes to Gloomy visually, and this will instead be her older sister. I may have already posted these. I don't remember. Ah well.

2 comments:

CAPTAIN PANDA said...

Lan, it s really difficult to keep in touch with u:)
Pity that our High Stakes didn t work:
anyway lookin forward to see u soon!

Gina said...

I hope things are moving along well for you! Love your the work.