Thursday, October 25, 2007

I have no more Euros...

France is interesting. I've been here for five days and I have yet to see a single insect. I have yet to smell human urine at a doorway and I have yet to be awoken by gunfire.

To be fair, I've only seen about two blocks of France. The distance between the hotel and the studio. And really, why would I wander from these two points. I try to explain to our co-workers in the studio that this isn't work for either Eric or myself. This s what we do for fun.

On top of the massive amount of brainstorming and creative work being done in the studio itself, I've written a dozen or so detailed synopses in my off hours in the hotel room. Eric has been writing them as well, but I don't feel like sharing credit right now. He gets all the adulation for his artwork after all. No one ever says: "Hey Landry, nice drawing!". So yeah. it was me. I wrote them. I wrote them all.

To hell with you and your precious "artwork", Eric.

Here's a few of the story concepts (very short version) we've been working on:

  1. Frank begins stealing brains.
  2. The Devil tries to kill himself.
  3. Carl gets ears.
  4. Shelly turns everyone into ducks.
  5. Larry dies.
Time is too short to post pictures. We've taken many of the studio and of the production team. We also have stacks and stacks of art that we will slowly release into the wild. Prepare yourself for this onslaught! It will arrive in due time!

3 comments:

Lillian O said...

The Larry fangirls will be ticked at you....heh-heh.I'm one of them,but I won't be whining if you go through with it...

Interesting concepts there. I still need to get Little Gloomy 2,3,4-and so on.

Landry Walker said...

We promise to go through with it just for you.

On your head so be it! Larry shall die!

DBookWhore said...

Long live Larry, and i gots plenty ideas for the crew!! LONG Live Gloomy!!